Lionel Messi said that he had undergone a remarkable decade with Barcelona. This week Messi is celebrating ten years since his debut for Barca's first team.

Messi was getting the support of all parties in Barcelona for the last decade. The past decade Messi is considered as periods of extraordinary.

La Pulga admitted that he felt comfortable playing for Barca. Messi is now focused on trying to do my best to be able to offer more trophies for the Blaugrana.

"I would like to thank family, friends, teammates and staff of Barcelona for their support during the last ten years. It's all incredible. I have always enjoyed playing wear Barca jersey. I had a lot of amazing moments and I always try to develop and win more trophies for my team. Regards hug all of them, "wrote Messi through his Facebook account.

Messi made ​​his debut for Barca in the Catalan Derby against Espanyol on 16 October 2004. At that time, Barca won 1-0.